CIVIL SURVEYING SITE DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENTAL ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL
Excellent career opportunity in Morehead City, NC for a NC registered professional land surveyor to supervise the surveying department.
- Manage and supervise field crews
- Direct office surveying activities
- Oversee multiple projects ensuring scope, timeline and budget are upheld
- Resolve project challenges which may arise to the satisfaction of all parties
- Client relations
- Interaction with government agencies
- Liaison with home office
- Current NC PLS license required
- Valid NC driver’s license with good driving record
- Understanding of conventional surveying as well as GPS
- Project management experience (3+ years preferred)
- CAD experience (Microstation preferred)
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in construction surveying tasks such as grading/storm drainage, erosion control, site layout, etc.
- Knowledge in topographic , boundary, and ALTA surveys
- Experience in property history research and writing legal descriptions
- Excellent communication skills
Interested applicants should contact Linwood E. Stroud, President at 252-756-9352 x227 or email email@example.com. Applicants may apply in person at 107B Commerce Street, Greenville, NC 27858.
We are currently seeking a North Carolina Professional Engineer (civil) or a civil Engineer in Training (EI) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to fill a Project Management position in our Greenville, NC office. Salary range is dependent on registration status/applicable experience and will range between $70,000 – $85,000(PE) or $50,000-$65,000(EI). Applicants who do not currently possess an EI or PE registration NEED NOT APPLY.
Job Duties Include:
- Client Relations
- Project Management
- CAD Technician Supervision
- Land Development Planning and Design
- Coastal Development Permitting
- Water and Sewer Permitting and Design
- Construction Administration and Inspection
Preferred skills include:
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills for interaction with clients, regulatory officials, peers and subordinates.
- Experience in coastal permitting and development
- Computer aided design using Microstation
- Knowledge of technical specification generation using BSD Speclink E
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Designer/Engineer. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of our principal MEP engineer designing electrical, lighting, fire alarm, and communication systems for various types of facilities including but not limited to the following.
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Sewage Pumping Stations
- Water Treatment Plants
- Health Care
Required skills include.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of NEC and other electrical regulations
- Perform electrical calculations typical for commercial and industrial electrical systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work well with coworkers, clients, contractors, and other design professionals
- Design Master
- Experience designing commercial HVAC and plumbing systems
- Carrier HAP
Interested applicants should contact Mike Stroud at 252-756-9352 x226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may apply in person at 107B Commerce Street, Greenville, NC 27858.
We are currently seeking a North Carolina registered Professional Land Surveyor or a surveyor licensed in another state that is willing to relocate and obtain a NC-PLS. The NC Board reciprocates to all 49 other states; licensure is immediate after taking the NC state portion of the exam. We will also consider candidates that are close to licensure in NC.
Candidates that are neither currently registered professional surveyors nor nearing registration NEED NOT APPLY.
The successful candidate will perform and oversee surveying tasks for projects in our Greenville office. Salary will be in the $60k – $70k range, for registered candidates and dependent on applicable experience. This position has a strong possibility of advancement to a supervisory position.
Job Duties Include:
- Interact with clients
- Communicate and coordinate with other project surveyors, project engineers and the supervisor of the surveying department
- As related to projects for which you are in charge you will be required to:
- Supervise and direct field survey crews performing boundary, topographic and location surveys; and construction staking
- Perform office calculations
- Supervise CAD technicians in preparation of survey maps
- Process subdivision plats and site plans through government agencies as required for approval and recordation
Preferred skills are:
- Proficient in field surveys using Topcon Total Stations with Carlson Data Collectors
- Proficient in the use of RTK GPS equipment
- Proficient in the use of robotic surveying equipment
- Proficient in office computations and map preparation using Microstation and InRoads
Stroud Engineering, P. A. is seeking an individual to fill a full-time position on a Land Surveying Crew as a Survey Crew Chief and/or Rodman.
The Survey Field Personnel represents the company in the field and is accountable for the surveying equipment. They must ensure that the work is performed in a professional and productive manner to company standards.
Responsibilities May Include Any or All of the Following:
• Operating Total Stations (Robotic & Conventional)
• Data collection with Carlson or Topcon software
• Interpretation of Deeds, Maps & Construction Documents
• Maintain Thorough Field Notes
• Mathematical Calculations
• Cutting & Clearing of Brush and Wood
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
• High School Diploma/GED or higher education
• Experience working under a licensed Professional Land Surveyor is preferred.
• Good physical health. Job will require moderate lifting and a significant amount of walking/standing.
• Works well as a team member
• Good communication skills